Mirekusoft Install Monitor 2
When you install most programs they place several new registry items and files all over your system. However when you try uninstalling, many programs leave behind several items you will never need. This unnecessary junk accumulates over time and only helps slow down your computer. Many programs add unnecessary background processes that run automatically. This slows down your computer and uses more resources.
Mirekusoft Install Monitor puts you back in control of your system. It automatically monitors what gets placed on your system and allows you to uninstall it completely.
At the core of the product is the best installation monitor. Install Monitor works by monitoring what resources such as file and registry are created when a program is installed. Install Monitor’s intelligent program remover can help solve problems that are caused when a program does not uninstall properly. The result is better application management and a system that operates more efficiently. It also allows you to prevent programs from automatically starting to reduce the amount of programs running and improve performance.
Install Monitor is a better replacement for the Windows uninstall program. It provides detailed information about the software you installed. You can find out how much disk, CPU, and memory your programs are using. It also provide information about how often you use different programs. The program tree is useful tool that can show you which programs were installed together.
Try Install Monitor for a better way to deal with application management and removal. The result is a cleaner and more efficient system. Get more information about how to get the most out of Install Monitor from the blog.
- Maintain a system that remains “clean” without reinstalling
- Prevent programs from slowing down your computer and improve startup time
- See how big programs are and what changes they make
- Fix problems caused when old versions of a program do not remove themselves
- Helps you to identify and remove unwanted programs
- Startup Monitor – prevents programs from starting unnecessarily and gives you an impact on startup performance
- Program Tree – see how what programs were installed together
- Program Process Viewer – an easy way to see what programs are running and what resources they are using and terminate programs
- Program Scanner – gives the ability to get more information about existing programs
- Ability to start programs directly
- More information about your programs like how often you use them
Learn more information about Mirekusoft Install Monitor 2.
Reviews are here.
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later).
- 1 GHz or higher processor (2 GHz or faster recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 20 MB of free hard disk space
Mirekusoft Install Monitor is available as trialware*. It can be activated in Standard or Premium levels. The Premium license level includes standard features plus Program Process Viewer and the program scanner and future premium features. The prices are available below and the software is activated after installing.
Premium – $24.99
Standard – $11.99
*—Install Monitor 1.1 is free for personal and home use.