This post will serve as a brief introduction to the next version of Mirekusoft Install Monitor. There are several new features as well as performance and reliability improvements under the hood. It also has several bug fixes and user interface improvements.
Improved Changes for Better Usability
- The user interface has been improved to make it easier to use and more responsive.
- The program bar which used to contain a drop down list of all programs has been replaced with a combo box and tracks the recent selections.
- The Program Tree bar has been added as another way to navigate. There’s more information about programs available including usage information.
- The speed of the programs list has been improved and clicking on items is much faster. To make the list faster some of the information has now been moved to a program properties dialog.
- The contents pane has been changed to make it easier to see what is installed by location. You can also launch programs directly from the list. There have also been changes to the uninstaller to make it more efficient and able to handle files that are in use.
There are also several new features that include:
Click on the links above to learn more about these added features.